As Chief Operating Officer, Rob directs Total Wealth Planning operations, client services, human resources and marketing activities. He also manages the firm’s compliance program to ensure all federal, state and regulatory requirements are met. As a Principal, Rob also works closely with guiding a small number of clients, many of which have been with the firm since the founding. His background and experience include:
- 25+ years experience in financial planning and investment management
- Bachelor of Science and Business Administration degrees; Masters of Business Administration, focus on finance, Xavier University
- Series 65 licensed Investment Advisor Representative; member of National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA); charter member of the National Advisor Confidence Index
Additionally, Rob is engaged with:
- Former board member of the Boys and Girls Club of West Chester/Liberty
- Volunteer and Fund holder with the Community Foundation of West Chester/Liberty
- 2015 40 under 40 by the Business Courier
- C-Change Class 9 (the 513) alumni
- Frequent moderator and board member of HIFON, a national operations networking group of over 100 leading firms.
Rob enjoys time with his family, the arts, traveling, SCUBA, sporting clays, hands-on projects and games of strategy.