Chief Operating Officer, Rob directs Total Wealth Planning’s operations, client
services, human resources and marketing activities. His vision, along with the
entire Total Wealth Planning team, is to continuously elevate the client
experience. He is known for his consistency, responsiveness, and desire to advance
others. Rob further manages the firm’s compliance program to maintain a firm
culture of compliance and to ensure all regulatory requirements are met and
well documented. As a firm Principal, Rob also works closely with guiding
a limited number of clients, many of which have been with the firm since the
His background and experience includes:
- 26+ years experience in financial planning, investment management, and
- Bachelor of Science and Business Administration and Masters of Business
Administration from Xavier University with a focus on finance.
- Series 65 licensed Investment Advisor Representative; member of National
Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA); charter member of the National
Advisor Confidence Index
- Quoted in articles appearing in Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s
Personal Finance, Yahoo Finance, Financial Advisor Magazine, Business Courier,
Indian Hill Journal and several others.
Additionally, Rob is engaged with:
- Active supporter and former board member of the Boys and Girls Club of
- Volunteer and Fund holder with the Community Foundation of West
- 2019 Hero of Character by the Cincinnati Character Council.
- 2015 40 under 40 by the Business Courier
- C-Change Class 9 "the 513" alumni
- Group moderator and adjunct board advisor of HIFON, a national
operations networking group of over 150 leading RIA firms.
When not in the office serving clients and his
team, Rob is a passionately involved father of three and enjoys the arts,
traveling, SCUBA, sporting clays, hands-on projects, poker and other games of