As Chief Operating Officer, Rob directs Total
Wealth Planning operations, client services, human resources and marketing
activities. He also manages the firm’s compliance program to maintain a firm
culture of compliance and to ensure all regulatory requirements are met and
well documented. As a firm Principal,
Rob also works closely with guiding a limited number of clients, many of which
have been with the firm since the founding.
His background and experience include:
- 26+ years experience in financial planning, investment management, and
- Bachelor of Science and Business Administration and Masters of Business
Administration from Xavier University with a focus on finance.
- Series 65 licensed Investment Advisor Representative; member of National
Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA); charter member of the National
Advisor Confidence Index
- Quoted in articles appearing in Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s
Personal Finance, Yahoo Finance, Financial Advisor Magazine, Business Courier,
Indian Hill Journal and several others.
Additionally, Rob is engaged with:
- Active supporter and former board member of the Boys and Girls Club of
- Volunteer and Fund holder with the Community Foundation of West
- 2019 Hero of Character by the Cincinnati Character Council.
- 2015 40 under 40 by the Business Courier
- C-Change Class 9 "the 513" alumni
- Group moderator and adjunct board advisor of HIFON, a national
operations networking group of over 150 leading RIA firms.
When not in the office serving clients and his
team, Rob is a passionately involved father of three and enjoys the arts,
traveling, SCUBA, sporting clays, hands-on projects, poker and other games of