Investment Portfolio Manager, Jon manages clients’ investment portfolios by
aligning their investment goals with our firm’s investment committee recommendations.
As a member of the Total Wealth Planning Investment Policy Committee, Jon
provides ongoing investment strategies, economic research and analysis with a
breadth of tax knowledge. He is guided by the desire to bring clients more
comfort and stability in their personal and professional lives, knowing their
situation is being looked after. Besides wealth management experience and
knowledge, Jon’s credentials include:
- Expertise in complex executive compensation and equity compensation programs: non-qualified employee stock options, incentive stock options, and restricted and performance-based equity grants
- Certified Financial Planning Professional (CFP®)
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration degree in Finance, Xavier University
- Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Currently pursuing the Charted Financial Analyst (CFA) designation
Outside of the office, Jon resides in Mariemont with his wife, Andrea, and three children.