As Investment Portfolio Manager, Jon manages clients’ investment portfolios, aligning their investment goals and Total Wealth Planning’s Investment Policy Committee recommendations. A member of the Investment Policy Committee, he provides ongoing investment and economic research and analysis. Besides wealth management experience and knowledge, Jon’s credentials include:
- Expertise in complex executive compensation and equity compensation programs: non-qualified employee stock options, incentive stock options, and restricted and performance-based equity grants
- Certified Financial Planning Professional (CFP®)
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration degree in Finance, Xavier University
- Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Currently pursuing the Charted Financial Analyst (CFA) designation
Outside of the office, Jon resides in West Chester with his wife, Andrea, and three children.