Our certified financial planners (CFP®s) work with you on a comprehensive view of your life, your objectives and the secondary factors that go into life planning. What this means to you is help with personal decision making and putting a date on things. We help you manage your finances and investments, while taking into consideration tax planning, professional moves, kids, retirement, healthcare and other important priorities. As a fee-only financial planning firm, we embody the fiduciary standard of always acting in your best interest at all times.
Financial Planning: What it Means to You
Financial planning is about preserving your financial security and anticipating expenses you might expect. It is setting a savings and spending plan for lifestyle changes that might require adjustment. We get to know your entire financial life by listening to you and providing a comfortable forum to ask questions. We assess your financial situation and objectives by analyzing assets, liabilities, insurance, cash flow, income, taxes and investments. A truly comprehensive process requires you to provide a number of personal documents (see our checklist
) for our team to review, research, and incorporate into your overall plan.
The Real Benefit to You
- Having a roadmap for your life and living the lifestyle you want to live.
- Planning for a more secure future and seeing how reachable your goals are.
- Having a firm to run decisions by and use a sounding board.
- Saving yourself time and inconveniences so you can focus on other things in life.
- Preventing mistakes.
- Managing competing personal and business finances.
- Being confident in your retirement and if you will have enough.
- Cleaning up your personal files to make a plan for estate planning.
- Being able to candidly hear the truth about where you are financially and plan accordingly.
- Covering the bases, becoming more educated, and pulling everything together.
- Having a firm who knows you, your plan, and how to help.
Anyone can call themselves a financial advisor. Your role is to inquire about their credentials, experience and educational background, as well as services offered. Look for an advisor who is a “fiduciary” and has proven experience in comprehensive financial planning disciplines such as retirement planning, investments, tax planning, estate planning, insurance, college planning, and risk management. Determine what qualifies the advisor to offer financial planning advice and whether he or she holds any professional designations
Total Wealth Planning provides an array of financial planning services. When you work with Total Wealth Planning, you’ve found a true partnership - serving and advising you at each critical stage in life - every step of the way for: College planning
. Paying for, financial aid, selection, responsibilities and what to avoid.
It can be difficult enough to get where you’re going with a plan. But it’s nearly impossible to reach your goals without one. Call us today