David D. Wilder
As Chief Investment Officer, Dave chairs Total Wealth Planning’s Investment Policy Committee and leads and manages the investment management team. He is primarily responsible for investment research, preparing and communicating Total Wealth Planning’s economic and investment outlook.
As Principal, Dave is responsible for investment advice, with extensive client contact and client-relationship management. He has a Master’s in Tax Law (MST) from Villanova University and is a CFP®, a Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA), and a Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA). Dave’s background and experience includes:
- 25+ years professional investment management and financial planning experience, including 12 years with The Vanguard Group as a senior investment advisor within the managed account service
- Professional Memberships in the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA), Financial Planning Association, Cincinnati Estate Planning Council, and the American Bankers Association
- Serves on the Finance and Investment Committee for the Cincinnati Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Five-Star Advisor through Paladin Registry; 2008 Reuters Top Advisor; Bloomberg Business Week magazine, a 2011 Top 50 Most Experienced Advisors in the United States
- Villanova University Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Dave enjoys time with his family of three children. He coaches softball/baseball and spends time outdoors skiing, scuba diving, hiking and running.