About Total Wealth Planning
For over 30 years, Total Wealth Planning has served as a sounding board for personal and business decision making. What makes us distinct is we care about connecting with you and want to be more than just a financial planner. We cater to all aspects of your family and take on the factors pertaining to your finances, investment objectives, retirement goals, business interests and other important intentions. As a Fee-Only planning firm, we provide advice that is unbiased and focused on your best interest at all times, without product sales or commissions. The real benefit is having someone tell you the truth about where you are financially and arranging more than just the money aspects of your financial life.
Our Belief in You
We have faith in what you can
accomplish. What this means is we challenge you in a way that makes you think
differently about your life. You gain the ability to have a real conversation
and be yourself while asking questions. Unlike other firms, we are willing to
be crystal clear about where you are financially without fear of losing an
account. To us, clients are not an account.
Our Core Values
believe the value you have goes far beyond the value of your money. It’s all
the parts of your life that could affect you, your family and/or your business.
The values you have become of value to us.
- Family. We are a tight knit family who deeply cares about yours. We make sure the members of your family are aligned and are always cognizant of your comfort. We remember you.
- Transparency and Candidness. We are honest with you up front, so you have everything you need to make sound decisions.
- Trust. You have to trust who someone is first and what they do second. It goes beyond the functions of the job. As fiduciaries, we are bound and guided by doing what is in your best interest.
- Integrity. We know you have the burden of managing multiple priorities. We are here to give you assurance that things will be taken care of and that your needs are important. We bring deep, comprehensive insights and expertise, yet do so with honesty and humility.
- Independence. Our clear and objective investing and planning strategies put your interests ahead of our own, in contrast to larger financial firms seeking to meet shareholder needs through maximizing profits.
- Responsiveness. When you call our office, you get a real person and ready access to a team that is willing to help. We are available and get you answers right away.
- Discretion. Family-centric and business discussions require a level of intimacy and confidentiality. It is why clients choose us as their lead confidant. We recap discussions in small rooms and protect your private, personal information with the utmost concern for your safety.
- Respect. We treat you with respect, as any business would. However, we recognize that financial planning, investment planning, or engaging with a new firm’s services can pose a learning curve for clients. We seek to educate you and never talk down to you.
- Getting Things Done. Financial matters come with paperwork, moving parts and responsibilities. We help you through all the actions including notarizing documents, disbursements to the right places and having an overall game plan. We keep you accountable to your goals.
We Are Total Wealth Planning
As stated in our registration with the SEC
, our team of 11 professionals serve 469 client households with approximately $643 million of assets under management as of December 31, 2020. Would you like to learn more about us? Meet our Total Wealth Planning family
and read about our history